Prof. Figen Gürakan, M.D.
- Professor Gürakan was Observer at “Mass General” Hospital, Harvard Medical School in 2003.
- 123 international articles indexed in Pubmed were cited 2465 times; H-index= 25.
- Member of Turkish Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Turkish Association For The Study of Liver, Turkish Society of Pediatrics and Turkish Association of Gastroenterology.
- Principal areas of clinical interest:
- Gastrointestinal system allergies,
- Chronic liver diseases,
- Metabolic – genetic liver diseases,
- Eosinophilic gastrointestinal diseases,
- Nutritional problems,
- Chronic diarrhea.