- He worked at International Neuroscience Institute in Hannover, Germany in 2008.
- Member of Turkish Neurosurgical Society, Iranian Society of Neurosurgery and Surgery, European Association of Neurosurgical Societies, American Society of Spine Surgery and World Neurosurgical Society.
- He is granted the title “Associate Professor” in 2011 and “Professor” in Department of Neurosurgery, Koç University in 2017.
- Peer reviewer in many scientific journals.
- Principal areas of clinical interest:
- Brain surgery (endoscopic approaches, tumor),
- Minimally invasive spine surgery (tumor, degenerative diseases),
- Pediatric neurosurgery (congenital anomalies).
EDUCATION / TRAINING
||Department of Neurosurgery, School of Medicine, Marmara University
||1992 - 1997
||School of Medicine, Uludağ University
||Neurosurgery Department, School of Medicine, Koç University
||2017 - To date
||Department of Neurosurgery, School of Medicine, Koç University
||2016 - To date
||Department of Neurosurgery, American Hospital
||1998 - To date