- He was born in 1974 in Aydın.
- Graduated from Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine in 1998.
- Completed residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Adnan Menderes University in 2003.
- Completed training in Endoscopic Gynecologic Surgery in 2012 at Auvergne University, Clermont-Ferrand, France and received the European Diploma in Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery.
- He is a board member of Minimal Invasive Gynecology Association (MİJİD) and member of European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (ESGE), British Society for Gynecological Endoscopy (BSGE), Turkish Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery Association, Turkish Society of Reproductive Medicine (TSRM), and Turkish Gynecology and Obstetrics Association (TJOD).
- Has taken part in various national and international conventions and seminars as a speaker/instructor/surgeon since 2014.
- Clinical Interests:
- Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain,
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Floor Reconstructive Surgery,
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy).
EDUCATION / TRAINING
|Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Training
||Auvergne University, Clermont-Ferrand, France
||2011 - 2012
|Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
||Adnan Menderes University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Aydın
||1999 - 2003
||Hacettepe University, School of Medicine, Ankara (English)
||1992 - 1998
|Attending Physician / Assoc. Prof.
||Koç University Hospital
||2020 - To date
|Attending Physician / Gynecologic Endoscopic Surgery Consultant
||Egemed Hospitals, Söke, Aydın
||2014 - 2020
||Körfez Hospital, Edremit, Balıkesir
|Attending Physician / Clinic Founder / Instructor
||Grand Hospital, Baku, Azerbaijan
||2013 - 2014
||Altı Eylül Hospital and Medical Center, Balıkesir
||2010 - 2011
||Sivas Military Hospital, Sivas
||2009 - 2010
||Kuşadası State Hospital and Private Practice
||2004 - 2009
||Adnan Menderes University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
||2003 - 2004