The In Vitro Fertilization and Reproductive Health Center of Koç University Hospital
- Adopts proven and up-to-date diagnostic and treatment approaches;
- Closely follows scientific developments, goes beyond practice and also contributes to science with research;
- Has an experienced team that follows the principle of constant improvement;
- Is equipped with powerful and recent technological infrastructure;
- Achieves high success rates;
- Takes into consideration each individual’s intrinsic circumstances and needs;
- Prioritizes patient safety and health; and
- Promotes ethical as well as humanitarian values on the path to successful outcomes.
The center serves under the light of ethical values by adopting approaches of scientifically proven efficacy. Empowered by globally renowned and internationally experienced physicians, the center consistently contributes to care of all patients at the center and all around the world with around 200 scientific researches published on international peer-reviewed journals. Clinic, laboratory, patient care and patient relations teams operate in harmony so as to provide a safe and peaceful environment for couples presenting to the center.
Our laboratory is equipped with cutting-edge technological equipment. More importantly, it is run by an experienced and competent team capable of performing all advanced procedures.
Beyond being an in vitro fertilization center and as part of one of the top university hospitals in Turkey, we are able to request opinions and medical/technical support from every department, when necessary.
Service Subcategories of the In Vitro Fertilization and Reproductive Health Center
- Assisted reproductive techniques:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Micro-injection (intracytoplasmic sperm injection, ICSI)
- In utero insemination (IUI)
- Surgical sperm extraction (TESA, TESE, micro-TESE)
- Cryopreservation for women who have a low ovarian reserve (risk of early menopause) or wish to have their eggs frozen in order to sustain their chances of fertility in older ages
- Sperm, egg, tissue or embryo cryopreservation for patients who face the risk of sustaining ovarian/testicular damage during treatment of cancer or other diseases
- Genetic screening and diagnosis in embryo (pre-implantation genetic screening and diagnosis: PGS)
- Fertility protection surgery and cryopreservation of ovarian tissue, eggs, sperm or embryos prior to cancer treatment or in cases where ovarian reserve is at risk
- EmbryoScope/Time-lapse technology
- Sperm analysis
- Diagnosis of congenital (septum uteri etc.) or acquired (adhesion, myoma, adenomyoma, polyp etc.) uterine conditions with 3D ultrasound
- Diagnosis and treatment of advanced endometriosis
- Investigation of recurrent miscarriage
- Clinical genetic consultancy