It may sometimes be difficult to maintain a healthy mind, body or social wellbeing. You may be in need of psychological support at times when you feel like your state of health is deteriorating, your daily functionality is disrupted and you are running out of resources to cope. Children, adolescents and adults can visit our department of Psychology to receive such support.
Psychotherapy and psychological counselling services are offered by a team of specialists at the Psychology department of Koç University Hospital. In addition to these services, our team collaborates with the department of Psychiatry with regard to psychometric evaluation, which is a significant multidisciplinary component of maintaining and improving mental health.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Schema therapy
- Dynamic psychotherapy
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Art therapy
- Couple and family therapy
- Mindfulness-based therapy
- Neuropsychological Test Battery (NPT)
- Minnesota multiphasic personality inventory (MMPI)
- MOXO attention test
- Intelligence tests