Herdem Aslan Genç, M.D. (Pediatrics)
Young Child Adolescent Psychiatry
- She was visiting fellow at Center for Autism Research, University of Pennsylvania in 2015.
- She was elected participant of International Training Research Seminar in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry program in Italy in 2018.
- Member of Psychiatric Association of Turkey and Turkish Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Principal fields of clinical interest:
- Attention deficit and Hyperactivity disorder,
- Autistic spectrum disorders,
- Anxiety disorders,
- Mood disorders,
- Obsessive & compulsive disorder,
- Tic Disorders and Tourette Syndrome.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
|Pediatric and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency
||Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Marmara University
||2011 - 2016
||Istanbul School of Medicine, Istanbul University
||Department of Psychiatry, Koç University Hospital
||2019 - To date
|Faculty Member / Attending Physician
||School of Medicine, Aydın University, Istanbul
||2018 - 2019
||Mengücek Gazi Teaching and Research Hospital, Erzincan University
||2016 - 2018