- He studied congenital heart diseases, ECMO, continuous venovenous hemodiafiltration and mesenchymal stem cell therapy throughout his fellowship.
- He conducted studies, in cooperation with the Ministry of Health, on mesenchymal stem cell transplantation for congenital diaphragmatic hernia and ARDS.
- He was a member of the team that performed oligonucleotide therapies for patients with spinal muscular atrophy in Turkey.
- He studied pediatric cardiac intensive care, extracorporeal life support systems, ventricular assist device and heart and lung transplantation at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, U.S.A. in 2015 and 2016 to boost his professional experience.
- He founded the 30-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit of Mersin City Hospital.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
|Observer (Cardiac Intensive Care)
||Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
|Pediatric Intensive Care Fellowship
||School of Medicine, Hacettepe University
||School of Medicine, Ankara University
||2007 - 2011
||School of Medicine (English), Hacettepe University
||Koç University Hospital
||2019 - To date
||Mersin City Hospital
||2017 - 2019
||Pediatrics Intensive Care Unit, School of Medicine, Hacettepe University
||2013 - 2016
|Attending Physician (Conscription)
||Dr.Sami Ulus Gynecology & Obstetrics and Pediatrics Teaching and Research Hospital
||2012 - 2013
||Pediatrics Department, School of Medicine, Ankara University
||2007 - 2011